AFA can fulfil the role of CDM Principal Designer under the Construction (Design and Management) (CDM) Regulations 2015.
Our CDM Principal Designers are full-time, qualified Health & Safety practitioners drawn from a wide range of construction backgrounds.
AFA’s CDM Principal Designer service is provided on projects throughout the UK and across a variety of sectors. Our skills base means that we can offer clients health and safety advise beyond the confines of straightforward CDM Services and these include:-
advice on requirements of health and safety legislation.
• Hazard elimination and management assessments.
• Review and comment on construction phase health
• Safety plans at the start of construction.
• Advise on selection of consultants and contractors
• Advise on requirements of health and safety legislation