The purpose of asset management planning is to ensure a sustainable approach to the management of the housing asset, based upon a whole life approach which ensures a stable or reducing cost of long term management.
We offer experienced and specialist asset management advice across the full spectrum of housing property issues, including repairs, maintenance & investment
AFA have a reputation for delivering long term asset management solutions to housing associations, local authorities and management organisations.
We specialise in procuring, interpreting and implementing stock data, undertaking direct labour organisation (DLO) reviews and implementing change management.
• Commissioning & reviewing stock condition surveys
• Investment planning
• Procurement advice and support
• Decent Homes advice & investment delivery
• Audit commission and inspection advice
• Partnership reviews and renegotiation
• Strategic advice through to assistance with policies and procedures
• Feasibility studies and options appraisals
• Housing Market renewal and estate regeneration advice
• Interim Management